BetterAir by Yellowblue Eco Tech
Probiotic Air Purification Systems
Increased protection from indoor irritants floating in the air and that reside on surface
Effective and long-lasting residual cleaning of inorganic matters in the air and on surfaces
Bad odor control and and management via continuous probiotic misting
100% Natural, chemical-free & environmentally friendly
The Home Air Purifier Powered by Probiotics
BetterAir by Yellowblue introduces the power of Environmental Probiotics into enclosed living and work spaces. Environmental Probiotics are comprised of a carefully cultured strain of probiotics called Bacillus ferment and are designed to purify the air and hard surfaces through patented technology.
Billions of probiotics are intermittently released into the air and form a microflora on hard surfaces. The good bacteria consume organic irritants such as pollen, dust mite waste, and pet dander on hard surfaces and shared objects. BetterAir by Yellowblue leverages the power of probiotics to replenish indoor spaces with beneficial bacteria to purify air and prolong the cleanliness of hard surfaces.Product Info
Features & Benefits
- Improves indoor air quality with probiotics
- Automatically cleans surfaces with probiotics
- Bad odor reduction and management
- Consumes organic irritants such as pollen, dust mite waste and pet dander
- Helps boost natural defenses
- Safely nourishes in door living and work spaces with beneficial bacteria
- Chemical-free, natural and environmentally friendly
- Low maintenance and easy to install
- Safe for humans and pets
- Compact, energy efficient and whisper quiet
What is the Best Air Purifier?
Ready to feel the power of probiotics? Interested in receiving a quote? Contact us to locate a local authorized Yellowblue dealer to learn more.
BA-1000 Automatic AirDuct Purifier
The BA-1000 Automatic AirDuct Purifier is designed for residential and commercial spaces up to 5,000 sq. ft. The unit directly taps into existing air ducts for continuous cleaning by harnessing the power of Environmental Probiotics.
How It Works
» View Infographic