Solar Hybrid Systems by Yellowblue
Both off-grid solar hybrid systems and grid-tied systems offered.
(You can be to totally, or partially off the grid with our hybrid solar system)
Yellowblue Hybrid Solar Systems Provide Clean Power Like Utility-Supplied Electricity.
As a homeowner, you know all too well there is no right time for the power to go out. Whether it happens after a powerful storm hits the area or for seemingly no apparent reason at all, power outages are a reality many of us face every so often.
At Yellowblue, we make it our responsibility to ensure homeowners are not only prepared for anything, but that they are comfortable and save money in the process.
That is among the reasons why Yellowblue offers its customers the latest in solar technology, including hybrid solar power systems (generators) that are capable of efficiently powering everything from your microwave and game console to high-tech medical equipment.
How the Yellowblue Hybrid Solar System Works
(Solar Hybrid Systems are sometimes referred to as Solar Generators)
The Solar Hybrid System consists of 8 or more solar panels, an inverter and deep cycle batteries, which work together to produce energy when power is lost.
Solar panels are mounted in the sunniest area possible (normally south or west facing) and function to gather energy from sunlight before transforming it into DC power. The inverter works to create the AC electricity that provides power.
When you lose power, the Solar Hybrid System works to power the electrical circuits that it is connected to, providing electricity to your home in a reliable and energy efficient way.
Install Our Solar Hybrid System For Your Home
As an industry leader in energy efficient products, Yellowblue has a network of independent authorized dealers to offer our state-of-the-art energy saving products. To learn about our solar hybrid system for home and small businesses, please contact us to learn more.
Yellowblue offers Pure Sine Wave Inverter Solar Hybrid Systems. This system offers an LED display, 300 watt sine wave inverter, 36 amp hour battery and solar panel. For more information about our solar hybrid systems, please contact us.
Advantages of pure sine wave inverters over modified sine wave inverters:
- Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler.
- Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
- Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
- Reliably powers the following devices that will normally not work with modified sine wave inverters:
- Laser printers, photocopiers, magneto-optical hard drives
- Certain laptop computers (you should check with your manufacturer)
- Some fluorescent lights with electronic ballasts
- Power tools employing “solid state” power or variable speed control
- Some battery chargers for cordless tools
- Some new furnaces and pellet stoves with microprocessor control
- Digital clocks with radios
- Sewing machines with speed/microprocessor control
- X-10 home automation system
- Medical equipment such as oxygen concentrators
- All equipment currently on the market is designed for use with sine waves.
- Some appliances, particularly microwaves and variable speed motors, will not produce full output if they do not use sine wave power.
- Other devices, particularly medical equipment may not function at all unless you use a pure sine wave inverter.
- A true sine wave produces a much higher equivalent wattage compared to a modified sine wave power inverter. It is somehow believed that the more you will be using this type of inverter, the greater the variety of electrical devices and appliances you will be powering.