The best home generator under the sun.
Yellowblue Solar Powered Generators Provide Clean Power Like Utility-Supplied Electricity.
As a homeowner, you know all too well there is no right time for the power to go out. Whether it happens after a powerful storm hits the area or for seemingly no apparent reason at all, power outages are a reality many of us face every so often.
At Yellowblue, we make it our responsibility to ensure homeowners are not only prepared for anything, but that they are comfortable and save money in the process.
That is among the reasons why Yellowblue offers its customers the latest in solar technology, including solar powered generators that are capable of efficiently powering everything from your microwave and game console to high-tech medical equipment.
How Yellowblue Solar Powered Generators Work
The Solar Generator consists of solar panels, an inverter and a deep cycle battery, which work together to produce energy when power is lost.
Solar panels are mounted in the sunniest area possible and function to gather energy from sunlight before transforming it into DC power. The inverter works to create the AC electricity that provides power.
When you lose power, the generator works to power the electrical circuits its connected to, providing electricity to your home in a reliable and energy efficient way.
Install Our Solar Generator For Your Home
As an industry leader in energy efficient products, Yellowblue has a network of independent authorized dealers to offer our state-of-the-art energy saving products. To learn about our solar generator for home and small businesses, please contact us to learn more.
Yellowblue offers two lines of Pure Sine Wave Inverter Solar Generators. Both feature an LED display, 300 watt sine wave inverter, 36 amp hour battery and solar panel. The system 1B unit includes a second 100 amp hour battery as well as a second solar panel. For more detailed information on our solar powered generator, please see the individual spec sheets below:
Solar Powered Generator – System 1A
» Download spec sheet
Solar Powered Generator – System 1B
» Download spec sheet
Advantages of pure sine wave inverters over modified sine wave inverters:
- Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler.
- Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
- Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
- Reliably powers the following devices that will normally not work with modified sine wave inverters:
- Laser printers, photocopiers, magneto-optical hard drives
- Certain laptop computers (you should check with your manufacturer)
- Some fluorescent lights with electronic ballasts
- Power tools employing “solid state” power or variable speed control
- Some battery chargers for cordless tools
- Some new furnaces and pellet stoves with microprocessor control
- Digital clocks with radios
- Sewing machines with speed/microprocessor control
- X-10 home automation system
- Medical equipment such as oxygen concentrators
- All equipment currently on the market is designed for use with sine waves.
- Some appliances, particularly microwaves and variable speed motors, will not produce full output if they do not use sine wave power.
- Other devices, particularly medical equipment may not function at all unless you use a pure sine wave inverter.
- A true sine wave produces a much higher equivalent wattage compared to a modified sine wave power inverter. It is somehow believed that the more you will be using this type of inverter, the greater the variety of electrical devices and appliances you will be powering.